Frequently Bought Together
- Rotationally molded for increased strength and durability.
- Innovative design; ECO spout turns around and prevents spills
- Unique design allows for endless mounting options and enables you to easily stack FuelpaX if desired.
- Unique design allows for endless mounting options.
- Constructed from quality materials and pressure tested to ensure that each 2 Gallon RotopaX Diesel Container is leak proof.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, one thing that is sure to quickly ruin your day is running out of fuel. With the help of RotopaX Diesel Fuel Containers, you can make sure that this never happens again. RotopaX Diesel Containers are functional, reliable and feature a patented design that in our opinion, makes it the elite jerrycan on the market. RotopaX are available in a variety of sizes, this specific product page is dedicated to the 2 Gallon Diesel RotopaX.
This 2 Gallon Diesel RotopaX Container is designed by using a patented three-layer roto-molding process and meets the government’s new extremely low permeability requirements. The rotational molded design is made from colorfast materials, so your 2 Gallon Diesel Container is less prone to fading or wearing out. That's right, it is UV resistant and sure to stay looking great for many years to come. To ensure that you do not experience any leaking issues, each RotopaX uses a full-perimeter gasket as well as an ECO spout. This spout is designed to fit inside the fuel pack and does not allow fuel to dispense until light pressure is applied. These 2 Gallon Diesel RotopaX are extremely popular among outdoor enthusiasts due to how versatile they truly are. Truck Brigade is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of RotopaX / FuelpaX products and offers each accessory with a full manufacturer warranty.
Please remember to vent the RotopaX once per day if the elevation or temperature changes significantly.
- Dimensions: 17.75 x 13.25 W x 3 H (inches)
- Capacity: 2 Gallon
Installation of this 2 Gallon RotoPaX Diesel Container is as simple as it gets. RotoPaX has designed these containers with the ability to be mounted or removed within mere seconds.