Frequently Bought Together
- Full aluminum construction keeps weight down while maximizing protection.
- Designed to work exclusively with the 2007+ Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series.
- Protects your engine from jagged rocks, ruts, and anything else found on the trail.
- Completely bolt-on; comes standard with all necessary installation hardware.
Rival 4x4 Skid Plates offer unmatched protection. Their 2007+ Toyota LC200 Front (Engine) Skid Plate is no exception. This Skid Plate is constructed from 100% aluminum offering weight savings while not sacrifincg any strength or protection.
Rival 4x4 has left no stone unturned with their 2007+ Land Crusier 200 Series Front Skid Plate. From internal ribs for added strength and durability to a marine grade aluminum alloy polymer powdercoat you are sure to be impressed. This Rival 4x4 Skid Plate features a non-drill installation and comes with oil change ports allowing you to easily change your oil and filter without removing the Skid Plate.
If you have any questions about Rival 4x4 Skid Plates including their Toyota LC200 Engine Skid Plate, please reach out to one of our industry leading reps who is standing by ready to assist.
Please note: This is the front portion of the skid plate. A rear portion is also available here.
- Material: Aluminum.
- Finish: Polymer Powdecoat.
Installation of the Rival 4x4 Engine Skid Plate for the 2007+ Toyota Land Crusier 200 Series can be completed within 1-2 hours and only requires basic hand tools. All necessary installation hardware will be included with your purchase.