Frequently Bought Together
- Designed specifically for your 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser.
- Offers unparalleled protection for your rig while venturing off the beaten path.
- Constructed with a 2 inch square main tube; 1.75 inch DOM outer rails are standard for uncompromising strength.
- Choose between receiving your RCI Rock Sliders as bare material or w/ a black powdercoat finish.
- Simple installation; minor drilling is recommended if they are being used for off-roading.
- Proudly fabricated in the U.S.A.
RCI Offroad FJ Cruiser Rock Sliders were created to serve a purpose… that purpose being to provide your rig with the protection it deserves. For those of you who are overland and offroad enthusiast, you already know the risks that come with venturing off the beaten path. It's very easy to fall from a wheeling line... and the result is typically a dented rocker panel or door. Let those days be a thing of the past by throwing a set of these RCI Sliders on your 2007-2014 FJ cruiser. RCI Rock Sliders feature a robust design that easily surpasses the competition.
The main structure is built from 2 inch square main tube and they boast a 1.75 inch round outer tubing. Heavy-duty 1/4 inch gussets are utilized on all legs to ensure maximum strength. While these RCI FJ Cruiser Rock Sliders feature a bolt-on installation, drilling is recommended if you plan to use them for offroad use. When purchasing your RCI Offroad FJ Cruiser Rock Sliders for your rig, you have the option of choosing to receive your product as bare material or with a black powder-coat finish. In addition to choosing the finish that you prefer; you also have the ability to choose whether or not you want to add top tread plate.
Whether you enjoy conquering the harsh terrain out at Moab or prefer trail riding on the weekends, these RCI Rock Sliders will benefit you immensely. Purchase your set of 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser Rock Sliders from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee!
- Material: 2 inch square main tube with 1.75 inch round outer tubing.
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat
Installation of these RCI FJ Cruiser Rock Sliders is very simple and can be completed at home in the driveway with the necessary tools. This product will line up with the factory mounting holes and bolt on with ease. If you intend to use them for off-roading, we do recommend that you drill. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!