Frequently Bought Together
- Designed specifically for the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner.
- Built from laser cut 14-gauge steel and topped off with a black powdercoat finish.
- Provides additional protection for your radiator.
- Direct bolt-on; no drilling required for installation; installs in minutes.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware; installs in minutes.
- Proudly fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
The RCI Offroad Toyota 4Runner Bumper Filler Plate was designed to fill in the gap between the stock bumper and the RCI Offroad engine/front skid plate. The RCI Filler Plate may also work with other skid plates, but it is not guaranteed. In addition to filling in the gap, the RCI Filler Plate also acts as additional protection for your Toyota 4Runner's radiator.
RCI Offroad has designed this 4Runner Filler Plate to be completely bolt on and it comes standard with a black powdercoat finish, ensuring no rust or corrosion will ever form. This item is fabricated right here in the U.S.A. and is CNC cut and formed from 14-gauge steel. If you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
Please note that this item does not fit limited models.
- Material: 14 Gauge steel
- Finish: Black powdercoat
RCI designed the filler plate to be completely bolt-on and installs in minutes. Please note that this item is not intended to be used with any aftermarket front bumper. In addition, this product was designed to be used with RCI Offroad's front/engine skid plate. The filler plate can be used with other non-OEM skid plates, but it is not guaranteed. If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.