Frequently Bought Together
- Designed exclusively for use with your 2010+ Toyota 4Runner (5th Gen).
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16th cold rolled steel; black powdercoat finish to ensure longevity.
- Compatible with King Shocks; Not Compatible with TRD Pro that have the OEM Fox shocks, Off Set RTT shocks, or Icon RXT style shocks.
- Sold as a complete pair; Includes both a left and right side.
- Straight forward installation; 100% bolt on with zero drilling.
- Engineered and manufactured right here in the U.S.A.
The Toyota 4Runner is proven vehicle in the field, tackling even the most demanding of trails. That being said it never hurts to add some extra protection to ensure you don't get yourself in a pinch when away from civilization. The team at Rago Fabrication has a knack for taking something that's already excellent... and finding a way to improve it further. These Rago Fabrication Lower Shock Guards are a result of exactly that. If you like to push your rig to the limit then you already know the benefit of some extra protection and if not then you haven't pushed it to that limit just yet. The Rago 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Lower Shock Guards will ensure that your rig stays trail-worthy.
Rago Fabrication's 5th Gen 4Runner Bed Lower Shock Guards are constructed from cold rolled steel, providing you with a durable product that is sure to provide many years of reliable use. To combat rust or corrosion, each Rago Lower Shock Guard receives a black powder-coat finish. Rago Shock Guards are 100% bolt on with absolutely no drilling required. So be sure to protect your shocks from leaks, tears, and the abuse that can only be found on those uncharted paths. Each guard does also have a small hole located at the lowest point to ensure you aren't leaving your shocks sitting in water when things get a little wet. Included with your purchase will be a complete pair of Shock Guards, along with the installation hardware to complete the job.
- Material: Cold Rolled 3/16 inch steel
- Finish: Textured Black Powdercoat Finish
Rago 4Runner Lower Shock Guards mount to existing holes with included hardware; providing a straight forward instalaltion that can be completed rather quickly. Included with your purchase will be a complete pair of Lower Shock Guards, along with the installation hardware to complete the job. This installation can typically be compelted within a half an hour or less. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!