Frequently Bought Together
- Designed exclusively for use with your 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier.
- Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" stainless steel; Powdercoat finish to ensure longevity.
- Excellent solution for those who are looking to combat the rear sheet metal channel from cracking.
- Sold as a complete pair; Includes both a left and right side.
- Consumer friendly installation; Minor drilling is required.
- Engineered and manufactured right here in the U.S.A.
The Nissan Frontier is without a doubt increasing in popularity as an overland and offroad worthy trucks. With that being said, that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. The team at Rago Fabrication has a knack for taking something that's already excellent... and finding a way to improve it further. These Rago Fabrication Nissan Frontier Bed Channel Stifferners are a result of exactly that. If you have a bed rack, hefty camper shell, or off-road frequently, you're likely aware of the dreaded issue of the rear sheet metal channels begining to crack over time due to the added stress and weight to the vehicle. The Rago Nissan Frontier Bed Channel Stifferners will combat that and ensure that your rig stays trail-worthy much longer!
Rago Fabrication's Nissan Frontier Bed Channel Stiffeners are laser cut and CNC bent from Stainless Steel, providing you with a durable product that is sure to provide many years of reliable use. To combat rust or corrosion, each Rago Bed Channel Stiffener receives a powder-coat finish. Rago Bed Channel Stiffeners mount on the bottom existing bolt holes and to the side of the bed with 3 - 1/2" bolts. Please note that there is drilling required to complete this installation. Included with your purchase will be a complete pair of brackets, along with the installation hardware to complete the job.
- Material: Laser Cut and CNC Bent Steel
- Finish: Textured Black Powdercoat Finish
Rago Frontier Bed Channel Stiffeners feature a simplistic install that can be completed within half a hour. Please note that there is drilling required to complete this installation. Included with your purchase will be a complete pair of brackets, along with the installation hardware to complete the job. This installation can typically be compelted within a half an hour. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!