Frequently Bought Together
- Designed exclusively for use with the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner.
- Offers the ability to mount your ARB Single Air Compressor or ARB Dual Compressor under you hood for on board air.
- CAD designed and laser cut out of aluminum; Designed and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Hassle-free installation; Does not require any drilling, trimming or modification to your vehicle (except for 2020-2021 models).
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Rago Fabrication's 2010+ 4Runner ARB Compressor Mount was designed to provide you with a simple, yet efficient way to mount your choice of an ARB Single Air Compressor or ARB Twin Compressors under the hood of your rig. Our team commonly see this product being used in conjunction with the Switch Pros SP9100. Please note: Due to the difference in bolt spacing between the Single and Twin Compressors, the Single Compressor will only use 3 bolting locations unless you choose to drill additional holes.
Rago Fabrication Air Compressor Mounts are built to last. Each Toyota 4Runner Compressor Mount is CAD designed and then laser cut out of aluminum to ensure absolute strength. Installation of the Rago Fabrication Air Compressor Mount is very simple and can typically be completed in less than 15 minutes. The installation does not require any trimming, drilling, or modification to the 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner.
Please note: There is minor modification required to complete the install on a 2020+ 4Runner. If you have any questions regarding the Rago Fabrication Compressor Mount for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner, please reach out to one of our product experts via LiveChat or phone.
- Material: Aluminum
The engineers at Rago Fabrication have designed the installation of these Toyota 4Runner ARB Compressor Mount to be completed at home with basic tools. The installation of this product will not require any drilling, trimming or modification to your rig. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call!