- Rated line pull of 9,000 pounds.
- 125 feet of 5/16 inch galvanized steel rope.
- Competition grade power, speed, and reliability.
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear System.
- Full limited lifetime warranty.
- Quality made right here in the U.S.A.
You'll see more WARN XD9000I Winches on trail rigs than any other Winch. No load line speed of 38 Foot per Minute and three-stage planetary gearing and the ability to run cool with low ampere draw for long Winching cycles are just a few reasons why.
The XD9000I features an integrated control pack and all metal housing, which protects the Winch's electrical components and ensures it operates efficiently. Included with your purchase will be a remote control with 12’ lead. This WARN Winch features 125' of 5/16" galvanized steel wire rope. Contact us today for our Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Type: Electric
- Mount Type: Vehicle Mounted
- Recommended Use: Vehicle Recovery
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Electrical Control Type: Contactors
- Motor Type: Series Wound
- Drive Gear Type: Planetary
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 156:1
- Free Spooling: Yes
- Brake Type: Mechanical Cone
- Line Diameter: 5/16 Inch
- Line Length: 125 FT
- Line Material: Galvanized Steel
- Fairlead Type: Roller
- Conforms To (706 Standards): No
- Remote Type: Handheld Remote Switch
- Operation Type: Automatic
- Mounting Pattern Length: 10 Inch
- Mounting Pattern Width: 4 1/2 Inch
- Includes Mounting Hardware: No
- Color: Gray
- Max Line/Pull Speed: 9,000 Pound/3.9 FT Per Minute
- Max Amp Draw/Line Pull: 478 Amp Draw/9,000 Pound
The installation of the WARN XD9i Winch is simple and can typically be completed within an hour. Your WARN Winch will come packaged with easy to follow instructions to ensure a hassle-free install.
- WARN warranties this product with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information and the appropriate documentation please see the following: