- Welded one-piece construction; Crafted from 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch thick steel.
- Grille/brush guard offers superior protection for whatever gets thrown your way.
- Provides increased style and protection while on or off the road.
- Black powder-coat finish ensures maximum rust and corrosion resistance.
- Integrated light ports and Winch mount.
- Welded eyelets for d-shackles (shackles sold separately).
- Quality made right here in the U.S.A.
When you want the ultimate Front Bumper for your truck, you want the WARN Heavy Duty Bumper with Grille/Brush Guard. These bad boys are constructed from 1/4 inch and 3/16 inch thick steel and come with a durable black powder-coat finish. In addition, to provide you with optimum strength and durability, the engineers at WARN have designed each Front Bumper as a one-piece welded design. Not only do these Heavy-Duty Front Bumpers with Grille/Brush Guard offer incredible strength, but they also offer impeccable style,functionality, and front end protection. Each WARN Bumper features round light ports and a concealed Winch Mount. The WARN Heavy Duty Bumper is for the larger capacity WARN Winches, including the 16.5ti. Give your vehicle the protection it deserves by ordering a WARN HD Bumper today! Purchase from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Legendary Free Shipping and Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Material: 1/4 Inch and 3/16 Inch Steel
- Finish: Black Powder-Coat
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Winch Mount: Yes
- Light Cutouts: Yes
- D-Rings: Yes
Installation of the WARN HD Front Bumper with Grille/Brush Guard can be completed at home if you have the necessary tools. This product features a bolt-on installation for most applications and can typically be completed within a few hours. Your WARN Front Bumper with Grille/Brush Guard will come packaged with all necessary hardware and easy to follow instructions to ensure a hassle-free install.
- WARN warranties this product with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information and the appropriate documentation please see the following: