- Drop in solution that enables you to attach gear, plates, and Pelican style cases to your upTOP load bars.
- Ball bearing bottom allows for the perfect alignment during installation.
- Stainless steel hardware is utilized to prevent rust or corrosion from ever forming.
- Available in packs of 1,4,10, and 20; Kit includes tracNUT, 16mm m6x1.00 Fastener, lock washer, and flat washer.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
The upTOP tracNUT is a drop in solution that has been designed to allow for the attachment of gear, plates, and Pelican style cases to your upTOP load bars. All of the hardware is stainless steel and sure to withstand the elements.
The tracNUT features a ball bearing on the bottom side which helps to keep it in place during installation. This allows you to get the perfect alignment needed and also helps to keep the tracNUT in place should you need to remove a mount later. Designed with simplicity in mind, this hardware does not require you to disassemble the rack in any way. Simply roll the tracNUT into the load bar slot and position it where needed. The upTOP tracNUT kit is available in pakcs of 1,4,10, and 20. Included with your kit will be tracNUT(s), 16mm m6x1.00 Fastener(s), lock washer(s), and flat washer(s). If you have any questions in regard to the upTOP Overland tracNUT kit, please contact us by your choice of chat or phone.
All upTOP products are built on an order by order basis. Due to this, upTOP will not accept returns. There is a 48 hour grace period from when the order is placed to cancel the order or make any desired changes to the order. For current lead times: CURRENT LEAD TIMES
The upTOP TracNUT kit is very simple to use. Simply roll the tracNUT into the load bar slot and position it where desired. For additional information, chat in or call us at 888-550-3028.