- Mounting solution for MAXTRAX recovery boards and pins; compatible with upTOP Roof Racks and Bed Racks.
- Crafted from machined aluminum to keep weight to a minimum while maximizing strength.
- Black powder-coat finish to maximize rust and corrosion resistance.
- Kit includes (1) upTOP TracMOUNT and (1) upTOP maxWRENCH / Bottle Opener.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
The upTOP TracMOUNT is a machined aluminum plate for traction boards that is an easy alternative to mounting four individual pins to your rig. upTOP Overland’s design allows the mounting plate to be easily removed or even reconfigured in case your traction boards don’t need to make the trip this weekend. The upTOP Overland TracMOUNT is machined aluminum and sports a black powder-coat finish. This product was originally designed to accommodate the original MAXTRAX Traction Board and mounting pins, however it can be configured by you to accommodate other brands. The upTOP TracMOUNT works flawlessly with upTOP Racks but could be compatible with other racks as well. Included with your kit will be (1) upTOP TracMOUNT and (1) upTOP maxWRENCH / Bottle Opener.
All upTOP products are built on an order by order basis. Due to this, upTOP will not accept returns. There is a 48 hour grace period from when the order is placed to cancel the order or make any desired changes to the order. For current lead times: CURRENT LEAD TIMES
The upTOP TracMOUNT was designed with the consumer in mind. Installation is a breeze and it features a quick removal process in case you ever choose to leave your MAXTRAX boards at home. Included with your purchase is mounting hardware and installation instructions. For additional information, chat in or call us at 888-550-3028.