- Complete mounting kit includes: (2) zinc plated eye bolts, (2) Stainless Steel lock washers, (2) stainless standard washers, (2) stainless steel threaded studs, and (2) stainless t-slot nuts.
- Matte black powder coating on both the side rails and wind fairing.
- 8 threaded studs, with washers, nuts, and t-slot nuts included to mount additional accessories.
- Additional eye bolts are available for increased tie down points.
Excellence is at the core of every product developed and built by Southern Style OffRoad. Each item is built to order with hand selected material to ensure the customers’ needs are met. From there the focus on excellence continues with the craftsmanship to ultimately the finished product; this excellence is then passed on to those who carry the Southern Style OffRoad badge on their rig. Southern Style OffRoad products are for those who demand more from of their rig; it is for those who demand excellence, reliability, and versatility.
SSO offers additional Roof Rack Mounting Hardware to further increase versatility and customization. Providing zinc plated and stainless-steel hardware ensures you have the durability you come to expect from SSO. The additional eye bolts provide quick tie down points to secure cargo. While the additional t-slot nuts provide you with the opportunity to mount any additional accessories you may need for the journey ahead.
With a core focus on excellence, the Roof Rack Mounting Hardware Kit embodies reliability, durability, and versatility. Made with American materials and American craftsmanship, Southern Style OffRoad takes great pride in every product that is manufactured. These core values are then passed on to those who install Southern Style OffRoad products on their rig, and the SSO badge is carried with pride. Leave the pavement behind and hit the trail less travelled with Southern Style OffRoad.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Zinc Plated
- Finish: Silver
- Dimensions: 4” x 4” x 4” (shipping dimensions)
Straight forward no-drill installation! Simply un-box your Roof Rack Mounting Hardware, align with t-slots on your rack, and tighten down. Less time installing and more time enjoying the trail ahead.
Southern Style OffRoad does NOT warranty the powder coat finish. While powder coat is very durable it is not indestructible. Southern Style Offroad, LLC’s responsibility for damage terminates upon transfer to carrier. SSO will honor any manufacturer defect but not powder coat if the damage was not noted at noted noted at the time of delivery. You must inspect before signing.