- Industry leading design; 1/4" thick aircraft grade aluminum side panels & stainless-steel hardware.
- Designed to work exclusively with the 2010+ Lexus GX460.
- Drill-free installation; vehicle specific hardware is included with every order.
- Full modular design; total of 9 fully-adjustable extruded aluminum crossbars.
- Your Yale Roof Rack will arrive with a powder-coat finish.
- Featured load rating of 700 static pounds while only weighing in at 50 pounds.
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
Sherpa Equipment Co. hasn’t just developed another standard Roof Rack. They have developed a stronger, tougher, and lighter weight roof rack than many of the options out there today. The Quandary Roof Rack for the 2010+ Lexus GX460 is no exception. This signature roof rack is a full-length all-aluminum rack that utilizes 9 extruded crossbars. Its functionality doesn’t stop there though, as you have the ability to choose to have your rack designed with a half-height fairing (for use with a single light bar), or a full-height fairing (with no lightbar).
Sherpa’s industry leading 1/4” aircraft grade aluminum side panels make this roof rack one of the most desirable options for your 2010+ GX460. It’s due to this innovative design that the Sherpa Equipment Co. GX460 roof rack has been proven to exceed expectations. It’s 1/4” aircraft grade aluminum side panels aren’t the only thing that sets this rack above the competition, it also features stainless-steel hardware, 9 extruded aluminum cross bars, and a drill-free installation. This rack also doesn’t require silicon upon installation which can’t be said by most.
The Sherpa Yale GX460 Roof Rack can support up to 700 lbs. of static weight while weighing in at only 50 lbs. This makes it an awesome choice for storing and transporting a variety of gear including roof top tents, fuel and water containers, recovery gear, and much more.
When purchasing the YaleRoof Rack, it will come standard with a black powder-coat finish. In addition, you can select to receive silver or black crossbars. Please note that if you choose to receive your GX460 rack with a powder-coat finish, the lead time can potentially increase by a week or so.
Installation of the American Made Yale Roof Rack is extremely simple due to the fact that there is no drilling or modification required. The rack has been designed to be totally modular, meaning that you have flexibility in terms of crossbar placement. If you have any questions about the Yale Roof Rack don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
- Drilling Required: No
- Material: Aluminum components; stainless hardware.
- Finish: Black powder coat.
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Rack Dimensions: 90”X48.5”X2.5”*
- Crossbar Dimensions: 1”X2”X48”
- Load Rating: 400 lbs. Dynamic | 700 lbs. Static
- Installation of the Yale Roof Rack can be completed right at home. The rack was designed to be completely bolt on and does not require any drilling or special tools. All orders will come with easy to read instructions along with vehicle specific mounting hardware. If you happen to have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
As the leading Authorized Dealer for Sherpa Equipment Co., Truck Brigade is dedicated to seeing you well past the point of purchase to ensure you have the best experience possible. It is our mission to provide you the best service in every facet including the Full Manufacturer's Warranty. While the warranty is based upon the manufacturer and their discretion, we would like to take the opportunity to see any issue you may have through to the end. When you shop with us you do not have to go anywhere else or find someone that handles the warranty, we do this for you. We become your one stop for all your needs from free shipping, verifying fitment, timely service, installation support, to your warranty. Once you join The Brigade you are a part of our family and we treat you as such. Thank you for trusting us with your next adventure.