- Designed to provide unmatched protection for your 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential.
- Built from laser cut 3/16” steel and topped off with a black powder-coat finish.
- Completely bolt-on; no drilling or cutting required.
- Hugs the differential tightly to ensure minimal loss of ground clearance.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware; installs in minutes.
The rear differential is the most exposed and lowest point on your vehicle. Rocks, ruts, and other debris can be detrimental to your rear differential. RCI Offroad has designed ad developed this 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential Skid Plate to provide the necessary protection.
This skid plate is constructed out of laser cut 3/16” steel and will come with a black powder coat finish that is sure to prevent any rust or corrosion. The diff skid was built to hug the differential within 1/4” to prevent any sort of ground clearance loss. RCI also included drain holes for water, dirt, and debris to escape while also offering complete access to the differential drain plug.
Since this item is completely bolt-on it installs within minutes. All hardware and instructions will be provided upon order. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16” steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat
Installation of the RCI Offroad 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Rear Differential skid plate is very easy and can be installed in minutes. The skid was designed to be completely bolt-on. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts who is happy to help.