- Provides excellent protection for your fuel tank.
- Designed for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction; bare material or black-powder-coat finish.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
Whether you’re new to off-roading or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with an RCI OffroadTacoma Fuel Tank Skid Plate. Built with your choice of 10-gauge CNC cut steel or 3/16” 5052 aluminum, this RCI Skid Plate is custom made to protect the fuel tank of your 3rd generation (2016 -2019) Tacoma with premium quality, fit and finish. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your investment with RCI Skid Plates, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This will fit the double cab long bed 3rd gen Tacoma, however, it will require the purchase of Toyota "TRD Offroad" fuel tank straps that have threaded studs in order to attach skid plate. You can tell if your truck already has the correct straps because it will have the Toyota plastic fuel tank skid plate.
- Material: 10 Guage Steel or 3/16” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (28 lbs.) Aluminum (15 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.