- The DragonFly Stove securely attached to the bottom of the Adventure Skottle.
- Dual-valve design allows for precise control over your flame.
- Extra wide pot supports allow for use of 10” diameter pots or pans.
- Capable of burning white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and even jet fuel.
- Kit includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and a “stuff sack.”
Known as one of MSR’s most versatile canister stoves, the Dragonfly Multi-Fuel Stove provides you with the ultimate cooking experience while on the go. This Camp Stove can successfully operate by burning white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel fuel, and even jet fuel. To accommodate larger sized pots, extra-wide supports are utilized. This feature allows your stove to cook with pots and pans with up to a 10” diameter. To provide you with full control over your cooking experience, this Camp Stove offers unrivaled flame control. This is accomplished by a dual-valve design that allows you to fine tune it as needed. To further maximize convenience, it features Shaker Jet technology. This technology allows for complete cleaning while your trekking across nature. The MSR-Gear DragonFly Multi-Fuel Stove will securely attach to the bottom of the Tembo Tusk Adventure Skottle with no adapter needed. Maximize your adventures by bringing along this compact Camp Stove!
- Width: 4 inches
- Length: 4 inches
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Burn Time (White Gas) per 600 ml / 20 oz.: ~126 mins.
- Burn Time (Diesel Fuel) per 600 ml / 20 oz.: ~136 mins.
- Burn Time (Kerosene) per 600 ml / 20 oz.: ~153 mins.
- Boil Time (Kerosene) – 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Water Boiled (White Gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water Boiled (Kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water Boiled (Diesel Fuel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
The MSR-Gear DragonFly Camp Stove has been designed specifically for the outdoor enthusiast. Assembly is very simple and can be completed within mere minutes. Included with your purchase will be a set of instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call!