- Pairs excellently with Freespirit High Country Series Tents allowing privacy for changing or room for a table, chair, gear, etc.
- Excellent source of protection from the sun, rain, snow, ect.
- Available in two different sizes; Choose between 58"L x 70"W or 72"L x 84"W.
- Simple installation; ready to use within seconds.
- Crafted from high-quality materials to ensure many years of use.
Looking for a way to gain some additional privacy while out among friends and family? How about a safe haven to store gear and valuables away from the elements? With this Freespirit High Country Annex Room you get the best of both worlds! The addition of this Annex will provide you with extra space to use as you desire. Each High Country Annex Room is crafted from lightweight, yet durable materials to ensure that it will hold up for many years against the elements. Designed with convenience in mind, your High Country Series Annex will feature a quick-release system that allows you to quickly set up or break down as needed. When you purchase your Freespirit Recreation High Country Series Annex Room from Truck Brigade, you can choose between two different sizes. The medium sized option has measurements of 58”L x 70”W and the larger sized option has measurements of 72”L x 84”W. Order today and start planning your next adventure!
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 210 Poly-Oxford w/ Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane Coating
- Color: Grey
- Medium Height: Car / Trailer Height; Fits Tents that are Mounted 5-6 Feet High
- Large Dimensions: SUV Height; Fits Tents that are Mounted 6-7 1/2 Feet High
Installation of your Freespirit Recreation High Country Series Annex Room is simple and can be completed at home with the necessary tools. Once you have it installed on your vehicle, you can set it up or stow it away within seconds. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Freespirit warrants for a period of one (1) year the structural integrity of the tent, tent floor, poles, canvas, and mattress against substantial material and manufacturing defects. For more information on Freespirit's warranty please click here.