- 4-Season Roof Top Tent; Designed to be used year-round in all climates.
- Engineered to keep you dry and comfortable regardless of the weather
- Provides unmatched comfort regardless of the conditions outside.
- Designed to comfortably sleep 3-5 people at a time.
- Hanging storage pockets work great for shoes and gear; Enjoy a clean living space.
- Oversize windows provide you with a panoramic view from the comfort of your vantage point.
Exploring nature, pushing the limits, and surviving the elements… that’s why most of us have a passion for overlanding right? Just because we enjoy the Great Outdoors doesn’t mean that we can’t do it in style. Fortunately, the engineers at Freespirit Recreation feel the same way and that is how the High Country Series Roof Top Tent came into existence. This ultra-light, low profile Roof Top Tent was designed to allow you to enjoy nature while still maintaining luxurious comfort. It features oversized windows that will provide you with epic views of your surroundings. In addition, each Freespirit High Country Tent comes with two hanging storage pockets and gear hangers. These work great for storing shoes and other gear and help to ensure a clean living space. Freespirit Recreation offers two size variations of the High Country Premium Roof Top Tent which include the High Country Premium 63” and the High Country Premium 80”. This specific product page is dedicated to the FSR High Country 80” Premium Roof Top Tent. This model is perfect for those who own a Full size SUV or pick-up truck. It features open dimensions of 80” L x 98” W x 50”H and can comfortably sleep 3-5 people.
The Freespirit High Country 80” Premium Roof Top Tent is crafted from ultra-light yet high-quality materials to ensure optimum durability against the elements. In fact, this model Tent has been rated as one of the best 4-season Roof Top Tents currently available on the market. While this model has many of the same great features as the standard version of the High Country 80” Tent, it also features a key upgrade… Tri-Layer Technology. FSR’s Tri-Layer technology is engineered to hold heat in extreme cold weather, but yet still comfortable enough on a warm summer night. This enhanced protection allows for outdoor enthusiasts to camp comfortably in the most inclement of weather.
Assembly is quick and easy and thanks to the High Country’s innovative design, you can have your Tent set up and ready to use in less than 60 seconds. This FSR Roof Top Tent has it all - A 4-season rating, Tri-Layer technology, oversized windows for panoramic views, easy set-up, a large living area, and even an integrated USB Night Light (please note that the battery pack is not included)! Take your adventure to the next level by choosing a Freespirit Recreation High Country Series Premium Roof Top Tent today!
- 80” Premium Dimensions: 80”L x 98”W x 50” H
- Exterior Closed Dimensions: 85” L x 52” W x 14” H
- Weight: 182 lbs.
- Sleeping capacity: 3-5 People
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Tri- Layer Body: 3 Layers of 150D Poly-Oxford with 60g/M2 Poly-fil
- Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 3,000mm Polyurethane coating
- Mattress: 2" High Density Foam
- Flooring: 2" EPE Foam
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy
The Freespirit High Country 80” Premium Roof Top Tent is fairly universal in terms of mounting applications. The tent can be mounting to roof racks, bed racks, and more with little to no modification. Every order will come with all the necessary hardware and instructions. If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to reach to one of our product experts.
Freespirit warrants for a period of one (1) year the structural integrity of the tent, tent floor, poles, canvas, and mattress against substantial material and manufacturing defects. For more information on Freespirit's warranty please click here.