- 4-Season Roof Top Tent; designed to be used year-round.
- Rated as one of the lightest manual Roof Top Tents on the market.
- Designed to comfortably sleep 2-3 people.
- Hanging storage pockets work great for shoes and gear; Enjoy a clean living space.
- Innovative design allows you to set up or pack away in less than 60 seconds.
- Oversize windows provide you with a panoramic view from the comfort of your vantage point.
- Full factory warranty.
Exploring nature, pushing the limits, and surviving the elements… that’s why most of us have a passion for overlanding right? Just because we enjoy the Great Outdoors doesn’t mean that we can’t do it in style. Fortunately, the engineers at Freespirit Recreation feel the same way and that is how the High Country Series Roof Top Tent came into existence. This ultra-light, low profile Roof Top Tent was designed to allow you to enjoy nature while still maintaining luxurious comfort. It features oversized windows that will provide you with epic views of your surroundings. In addition, each Freespirit High Country Tent comes with two hanging storage pockets and gear hangers. These work great for storing shoes and other gear and help to ensure a clean living space. Freespirit Recreation offers three size variations of the High Country Roof Top Tent which include the High Country 55”, High Country 63”, and the High Country 80”. This specific product page is dedicated to the FSR High Country 55” model. This Tent is perfect for those who own a smaller SUV, Sedan, or pick-up truck.
The Freespirit High Country 55” Roof Top Tent is crafted from high-quality materials to ensure optimum durability against the elements. In fact, this model Tent has been rated as one of the best 4-season Roof Top Tents currently available on the market. In addition to its high-quality construction, FSR utilizes ultralight fabrics, also earning it the title of being one of the lightest manual Roof Top Tents in the world. Assembly is quick and easy and thanks to the High Country’s innovative design, you can have your Tent set up and ready to use in less than 60 seconds. When purchasing, you will notice that you have the ability to choose between four different color variations which consist of Gray/Black/Green, Gray/Black, Olive Black, or Gray/Desert.
This FSR Roof Top Tent has it all - A 4-season rating, oversized windows for panoramic views, easy set-up, and a large living area! Take your adventure to the next level by choosing a Freespirit Recreation High Country Series Roof Top Tent today!
- 55” Dimensions: 55”L x 98”W x 46”H
- Exterior Closed Dimensions: 60”L x 52”W x 14”H
- Weight: 128 lbs.
- Sleeping capacity: 2-3 People
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Body: 600D Poly-Oxford Body Fabric
- Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating
- Mattress: 2.5" High Density Foam
- Flooring: 2" EPE Foam
- Frame: Extruded Aluminum
Your Freespirit Recreation High Country 55” Roof Top Tent will come with all the necessary hardware that is needed to complete the installation. Also included with your purchase will be an installation guide to help ensure a hassle-free process. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Freespirit warrants for a period of one (1) year the structural integrity of the tent, tent floor, poles, canvas, and mattress against substantial material and manufacturing defects. For more information on Freespirit's warranty please click here.