- Fully adjustable temperature; impressive cooling/freezing.
- Designed to outperform on the most rugged adventures; ExoFrame construction.
- Use friendly interface gives you complete control or control from the CFX3 app.
- Flexible power options including AC, DC, and solar.
- Removable ice trays ready to chill down your favorite cocktail.
- Ability to store up to 67 cans.
Dometic operates with the slogan “Mobile Living Made Easy” and the company has accomplished just that with their CFX3 line of coolers/freezers. The Dometic CFX3 45 Electric Cooler is an award-winning powered cooler that combines durable, deep-freeze capabilities with a rapid freeze plate.
The Dometic CFX3 45 gives you full control while out on the trail or at camp. The cooler offers a super simple user interface, but can also be controlled with an app on your phone. The app gives you full control and flexibility for adjusting the cooler when it might be located in a tough spot to get to while on the road such as in the back seat or bed of your vehicle.
In addition to all the great benefits listed above there are some additional things about the CFX3 that are worth mentioning. This includes the flexible power options which includes AC, DC, and solar power. This feature is great for interchanging your power source depending on you setup or where you find yourself. The removable ice trays and easy to carry handle also make this Dometic cooler one of the most versatile and must have items for your next adventure.
Whether you are looking to chill down some beers for the next stop or offer up a frozen popsicle to the kids, the CFX3 45 from Dometic has you covered. With the ability to hold up to 67 cans and produce ice in a matter of a couple hours you are sure to have your drink of choice just about wherever you find yourself. If you have any further questions about any of the CFX3 products from Dometic don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts. Truck Brigade is a leading dealer for Dometic products.
- Model: CFX345
- Single or Dual Zone: Single
- Refrigeration Technology: Compressor
- Product Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Product Depth: 27.32"
- Product Height: 18.74"
- Product Width: 15.67"
- Product width w/out Handle: 24.80"
- Net Weight: 41.23 lbs.
- Storage Volume: 46L
- Power Supply Cable Length AC: 6.6 ft
- Power Supply Cable Length DC: 6.6 ft
- Number of Cans (12oz/375ml)67 cans
- Input Voltage: (AC) 120V
- Input Voltage: (DC) 12/24V
- Rated Input Current (DC): 8.2
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 42
- Climate Class: (EN 62552) N/T
- Temperature Range: -7°F to +50°F
- Insulation Thickness: 55.00 mm
- Insulation Type: PU (Polyurethane)
- Color: Slate / Mist
- USB Port: 5V, 2A
- Connectivity Type: Bluetooth, WiFi
- Basket: Yes
- Threaded Inserts in Base for Mounting: M6
- Drain Plug: Yes
- Anti-Condensation Coil: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: UL
There are many options for installing the Dometic CFX3 45 Electric Cooler. We have had customers mount it to an elevated platform in their back seat or trunk area, attach the cooler to the bed of a truck on a slide, or position the item in a location where it can be easily taken out and put back in. If you have any installation questions our product experts would be happy to assist.
Five Year Limited Warranty
THE SELLER NAMED BELOW MAKES THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE DOMETIC PRODUCT:
1. This Warranty is made only to the first purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the “Original Purchaser”), who acquires the Dometic Product for his or her own use and when the Dometic Product is installed and operated within the continental United States and Canada.
2. WARRANTY PERIODS: a. THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS, LABOR AND FREIGHT): This Limited Warranty covers flat rate labor, specified parts, and freight for a period of the first three (3) years from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. The Original Purchaser should retain a copy of the dated bill of sale as evidence of the date of purchase. b. TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (PARTS ONLY): Following the initial three-year Limited Warranty period, the remaining two-year Limited Warranty period covers compressor ONLY (excludes electronic module). During this two-year Limited Warranty period the Original Purchaser is responsible for all labor and freight costs.
3. WARRANTY: This Warranty covers labor, specified parts, and freight. The Dometic Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale and under normal use. All Dometic Products (except those specifically built for commercial use) are warranted only when installed per the Seller’s installation instructions. This Warranty does NOT cover conditions unrelated to the material and workmanship of the Dometic Product. Such unrelated conditions include, but are not limited to: (a) damage not reported within 10 days of ownership; (b) damage or failure caused by installation of accessories not manufactured and marketed by the Seller or any non-Dometic parts that are installed as replacement parts; (c) the need for normal maintenance and any damage resulting from the failure to provide such maintenance; (d) failure to follow Seller’s instructions for use of this Dometic Product; (e) reduced performance due to high altitude; (f) radio frequency interference (RFI) or electromagnetic interference (EMI); (g) 12 VDC system chassis ground decay and corrosion; (k) animal or insect infiltration which damages unit or inhibits performance; (l) any accident to, or misuse of, any part of the Dometic Product and any alteration by anyone other than the Seller or its authorized representative; and (k) normal wear.
4. WARRANTY COVERS DOMETIC COMPONENT PARTS: All Dometic component parts are covered under this Limited Warranty.
5. WARRANTY REMEDY: In order to obtain the benefits of this Warranty, the Original Purchaser has the following two options during the WARRANTY PERIODS: a. Preferred option: Deliver the Dometic Product for inspection to the nearest Authorized Dometic Service Center during the Warranty Periods. To obtain the location of the nearest Authorized Dometic Service Center, refer to https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/find-a-dealer. The Authorized Dometic Service Center will work with the Seller to obtain Warranty coverage if a Seller defect is identified. CONFIRM THE SERVICE CENTER IS AN AUTHORIZED DOMETIC SERVICE CENTER. DURING THE INITIAL THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD, DO NOT PAY THE SERVICE CENTER FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS. DURING THE FINAL TWO-YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD, THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LABOR AND FREIGHT COSTS. b. Second option: If it is not feasible under the circumstances to deliver the Dometic Product to an Authorized Dometic Service Center, please call 1-800-544-4881 or email email@example.com for additional Warranty assistance. Seller prefers option a. first and only option b. if option a. is determined not to be feasible under the circumstances.
6. Any item returned in the manner described in paragraph 5 will be examined by the Authorized Dometic Service Center. If it is found that the returned item was defective in material and workmanship at the time of sale, the Authorized Dometic Service Center will contact the Seller for Warranty coverage. During the Warranty Periods, the Seller shall, at Dometic’s sole option, repair or replace the Dometic Product, or refund Original Purchaser’s purchase price. If the Seller determines that repairs to the Dometic Product are to be made, then only authorized Dometic parts will be used.
7. The Seller does not authorize any person or company to create any Warranty obligations or liability on its behalf. This Warranty is not extended by the length of time which you are deprived of the use of the Dometic Product.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR EITHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY DAMAGE TO ANOTHER PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS RESULTING FROM SUCH A DEFECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. THIS WARRANTY GIVES SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. No action to enforce this Warranty shall be commenced later than ninety (90) days after the expiration of the Warranty Period. Claims must be submitted in writing to Dometic Customer Support.
11. The Seller reserves the right to change the design of any Dometic product without notice and with no obligation to make corresponding changes in Dometic products previously manufactured