- Machined from high-quality 17-4 stainless steel.
- Designed for those looking to build their own upper arms or replace old or worn out hardware.
- Designed for models with cast steel Upper Control Arms
- Kit adapts to a 1" uniball to a factory spindle.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Kit may not work with aftermarket spindles and/or custom upper control arms.
This Dirt King Fabrication Upper Arm Spacer Kit is ideal for the offroad enthusiast that is either looking to build their own Uniball Upper Control Arms or needs to replace their current worn-out hardware. This Dirt King Spacer Kit adapts a 1" Uniball to the factory spindle. In order to fit the spacer kit hardware through the spindle, the small opening of the spindle taper must be filled or drilled out to ½”. The spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless steel and have a precision fit taper to mate to the spindle. This product will not work with aftermarket spindles and may not work with other manufacturers Upper Control Arms. If you are currently running another brand, please be sure to confirm compatibility prior to ordering. Included in this kit will be (2) 1/2” Half Moon Misalignment Spacers, (2) 1/2” Tapered Misalignment Spacers, (2) 12 Point Grade 8 Bolts, and all installation hardware. Purchase today from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee and Legendary Free Shipping!
(2) 9/16” Half Moon Misalignment Spacers
(2) 9/16” Tapered Misalignment Spacers
(2) Custom machined F911 bolts and hardware
2015-2018 Chevy Colorado (will not work with ZR2 models)
- Spacer Material: 17-4 stainless steel
- Bolt Material: F911 hardware
Dirt King Fabrication designed this Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon Upper Arm Spacer Kit to be installed at home. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions and illustrations to help ensure a hassle-free installation. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.