- Machined from high-quality 17-4 stainless steel.
- Designed for those looking to build their own lower arms or replace old or worn out hardware.
- Kit adapts to a 1" uniball to a factory spindle.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Kit may not work with aftermarket spindles and/or custom lower control arms.
This Dirt King Fabrication Lower Arm Spacer Kit is ideal for the offroad enthusiast that is either looking to build their own Uniball Lower Control Arms or needs to replace their current worn-out hardware. This Dirt King Spacer Kit adapts a 1" Uniball to the factory spindle. The spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless steel and have a precision fit taper to mate to the spindle. This product will not work with aftermarket spindles and may not work with other manufacturers Lower Control Arms. If you are currently running another brand, please be sure to confirm compatibility prior to ordering. Included in this kit will be (2) 5/8” Half Moon Misalignment Spacers, (2) 5/8” Tapered Misalignment Spacers, (2) Custom Machined Grade 8 Bolts, and all installation hardware. Purchase today from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee and Legendary Free Shipping!
(2) 5/8” Half Moon Misalignment Spacers
(2) 5/8” Tapered Misalignment Spacers
(2) Custom Machined Grade 8 Bolts and Hardware
2015-2018 GMC Canyon (Not compatible with ZR2 models)
- Spacer Material: 17-4 stainless steel
- Bolt Material: Grade 8 hardware
Dirt King Fabrication designed this Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Lower Arm Spacer Kit to be installed at home. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions and illustrations to help ensure a hassle-free installation. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.