- Compatible with Dirt King 2007-2018 long travel kits (DK-635908-B and DK-631908-B)
- Kit includes King spec-built shocks with remote reservoirs, coil bucket shock mounts, bolt on reservoir mounts, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- 7/8” hard chromed, heat treated, micro polished shaft.
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum components.
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy pistons.
- Allows for 13” of wheel travel.
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable.
These Dirt King Long Travel Spec Coilovers have been craftily designed to work specifically with Dirt King’s Chevy / GMC Front Long Travel Suspension System (part numbers DK-631908-B and DK-635908-B). To provide you and your rig with the best that money can buy, this kit combines King Shocks with Eibach Springs. Built with the truck owner in mind, each Coilover Shock has been thoroughly tested and tuned to provide you with optimum off-road performance and on road drivability. For best handling our crew recommends upgrading to compression adjustors and internal bypasses. These upgrades will allow you to fine tune your ride quality and provide additional dampening on harsh impacts. These Long Travel Coilovers feature cadmium plated chromoly bodies, aircraft quality billet aluminum components, heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy pistons, and much more. To ensure that these Dirt King Coilovers provide you with many years of use, they are fully rebuildable and serviceable.
Included with your purchase will be King spec-built shocks with remote reservoirs, Coil bucket shock mounts, Bolt on reservoir mounts, and all necessary mounting hardware. If you’re looking to maximize your vehicle’s off-road capabilities, this Dirt King Fabrication kit is for you!
King spec built shocks with remote reservoirs
Coil bucket shock mounts
Bolt-on reservoir mounts
All required mounting hardware
Works with the Following Suspension Systems: DK-631908-B and DK-635908-B
- Wheel travel: 13"
- Amout of lift: Preset to 3"
- Shock Manufacturer: King
- Spring Manufacturer: Eibach
Your Dirt King Long Travel Spec Coilovers will come with the necessary hardware to complete installation. If you have experience with this type of work and the necessary tools, it can be completed right at home. If you do not feel comfortable completing this installation, the Truck Brigade team recommends having a professional handle the job. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.