- CAD designed and constructed from 3/16 steel to provide optimum strength.
- Black powder coat finish provides rust and corrosion resistance.
- Kit includes two long travel shackles.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Designed to drop the rear ride height to help level the vehicle.
- Compatible with 2004-2014 Ford F-150 and 2010-2014 Ford Raptor 2WD / 4WD trucks
If you’re in the market to upgrade the factory shackles on your rig, Dirt King Long Travel Shackles are the way to go! The engineers at Dirt King Fabrication have designed these Shackles to allow for additional down travel when paired with Long Travel Leaf Springs. In regards to the strength and durability of these bad boys; They are second to none. If there’s a company that knows the correct way to build an offroad rig… it’s Dirt King. With that being said, these Long Travel Shackles are constructed using 3/16" thick steel and will surely stand up to any abuse you throw their way. In addition, to prevent rust or corrosion from forming they receive a black powder-coat finish. These Ford F150 Shackles drop the rear ride height to help level the vehicle. Built with the consumer in mind, they also have grease ports that allow you to easily service the bushings. When you purchase this product from Truck Brigade your kit will include (2) Long Travel Shackles. Upgrade your rig today by choosing Dirt King Fabrication.
2 long travel shackles
2004-2014 Ford F150 2WD / 4WD
Installation of Dirt King’s Long Travel Shackles is quite simple and can be completed at home if you have the necessary tools. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions to help ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our product specialists a call!