- High-quality construction; Machined from 4340 chromoly, heat treated, and topped off with a black powder-coat finish.
- Designed to allow you to retain use of 4WD after installing a Long Travel Kit.
- Kit includes (2) 3.5” Extended Axle Shafts.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
These Dirt King Long Travel Axle Shafts have been innovatively designed to allow you to retain 4WD after installing a Long Travel Kit on your Ford F-150 truck. These Long Travel Axle Shafts are constructed from 4340 chromoly, heat treated, and topped off with a black powder-coat finish to prevent rust. Please note that these are designed to replace your OEM axle shafts and will not work with remanufactured CV components. Included in this kit will be (2) 3.5” Extended Axle Shafts. This Dirt King product is compatible with 4WD 2009 – Current Ford F-150 trucks.
(2) 3.5" extended axle shafts.
2009 - Current Ford F150 4WD
Installation of Dirt King’s Long Travel Axle Shafts can be completed at home if you have the necessary tools and experience. If you are not comfortable completing this installation yourself, the Truck Brigade crew recommends having a professional do the work. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions to help ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our product specialists a call!