- Provides unmatched strength over the stock configuration.
- Replaces the factory ball joint tie rods.
- Allows for easy alignment and major adjustment.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Kit includes (2) 6061 aluminum tie rods, (2) JM12T heims, (4) 17-4 misalignment spacers, and (2) grade 8 bolts and hardware.
- Compatible with 2004 – 2015 Nissan Titan 2WD / 4WD trucks and 2016+ Nissan Titan (Non-XD) 2WD / 4WD trucks
This Dirt King Billet Heimed Steering Kit was designed to replace the factory ball joint outer tie rods. The Dirt King tie rods allow for easy alignment and major adjustment for vehicles with alignment problems. The heim joints have more articulation compared to the stock ball joints and are perfect for lifted or highly abused trucks. The heimed steering will work on all stock spindles with a minimum of a 17" rim. Please note that they will not work on lift spindles. When purchased, your kit will include (2) 6061 aluminum tie rods, (2) JM12T heims, (4) 17-4 misalignment spacers, and (2) grade 8 bolts and hardware. Order today from Truck Brigade to take advantage of our Lowest Price Guarantee!
(2) 6061 aluminum tie rods
(2) JM12T heims
(4) 17-4 misalignment spacers
(2) Grade 8 bolts and hardware
2004-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD / 4WD
2016+ Nissan Titan (Non-XD) 2WD / 4WD
*This product will not work with the 2016 or newer Titan XD models.
Installation of this Dirt King Billet Heimed Steering Kit can be completed at home if you have the necessary tools. If you are not comfortable with completing this installation by yourself, the Truck Brigade crew recommends having a professional tackle the job. Each kit comes packaged with easy to read instructions to help ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our product specialists a call!