- Specifically designed for Yakima and Thule Racks.
- Includes 2 tracks and stainless-steel mount; screws.
- Mounts align with the steel tubes in your DECKED system; extra secure.
- Constructed from 6063 T5 aluminum alloy.
- Easily installation.
If you are looking to permanently mount tracks that provide a strong, low profile attachment point for Yakima or Thule rack systems, we have you covered. DECKED T-Tracks are constructed from 6063 T5 aluminum alloy and are anodized clear to ensure maximum resistance from rust or corrosion. DECKED designed these tracks with versatility in mind, enabling you to install them towards the cab side or tailgate side of your truck bed. To provide users with a simple installation, these T-tracks have been custom manufactured to align perfectly with the steel slots in your DECKED Truck Bed System. When you purchase the DECKED T-Tracks from Truck Brigade, you will receive two tracks and stainless-steel mounting screws.
Please note: The T-Tracks are not compatible with midsize trucks.
In order to use Yakima products with the T-Tracks you will need:
1.) Yakima Landing Pad 1
2.) Yakima Control Towers (set of 4)
Installation of the DECKED T-Tracks is extremely simple. Each track is custom made to fit in the slots on your DECKED Truck Bed Storage System. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT cover or apply to:
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty