- Designed specifically for the 2010+ (Gen 5) Toyota 4Runner; provides maximum protection and functionality.
- Half swing out design includes a camp table.
- Direct bumper replacement; no cutting required.
- Numerous options available including swing outs and mounts; swing out can fit a 35” tire.
- Bumper designed with extra bracing and support to prevent twist or sag when the swing out is open.
- Fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
C4 Fabrication has made a name for themselves building quality products ready to take on any adventure. The C4 Fabrication Overland Series Half Swing Rear Bumper for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner is no exception. The half swing variation allows you to still have the ability to carry up to a 35” tire as well as giving you full access to your ladder.
Not only is the look of the Overland Series superb, so is the construction. C4 constructs the Overland Series Rear Bumper for the 2010+ 4Runner with top quality materials including extra internal bracing for additional support. The bumper also features numerous mounting holes and options to ensure you have all the gear you need.
The C4 Fabrication Overland Series Toyota 4Runner bumper ships as bare material which will require paint or powder coat to prevent any sort of rust or corrosion. Every bumper will come with all the appropriate hardware and mounting brackets for installation. There is no cutting required for installation, but be prepared to spend a good amount of time on the install. If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts.
Please Note: This item ships to the nearest FedEx terminal to the provided residential address unless a commercial address is provided.
- Material: Steel.
- Finish: Bare material.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
The C4 Fabrication Overland Series Rear Bumper Half Swing for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runner does take time and general automotive experience is beneficial. It is estimated that the full installation time is upwards to 4 hours. Having a second person is very helpful and if you do not feel comfortable doing this, we suggest finding a local shop to complete the install.