- The perfect option for finding shade whether you find yourself.
- Designed to work flawlessly on nearly any bed rack or roof rack.
- Provides a total of 43 square feet of shade/covering.
- Self-contained unit that includes aluminum telescopic legs.
- Heavy-duty travel cover is UV resistant and features heavy-duty zippers.
The Body Armor 4X4 Pike Awning was designed to be used with nearly any bed rack and roof rack and is guaranteed to provide shade and shelter wherever you park it. In fact, it provides 43 square feet of covered space for shade, lounging, cooking, and much more. This awning features quick setup and takedown and it totally self-contained meaning setup and takedown can be completed in a breeze.
In terms of construction, the Pike Awning is made from quality materials including 4420D ripstop polyester oxford fabric which has been coated for 2500mm waterproofing. Aluminum telescopic legs with twist-lock fixtures, and a heavy-duty travel cover are all included. Since the unit is complete self-contained setup and takedown can be completed by yourself in minutes.
If you have any questions about the Body Armor 4X4 Pike Awning, please feel free to reach out to one of our product experts. Truck Brigade is a leading dealer for all Body Armor 4X4 products.
- Open Size: 79" x 79"
- Closed Size: 79" x 4" x 4"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Travel Cover: Heavy-Duty 680g/1200D PVC UV Protection
- Fitment: Universal
Installation of the Body Armor 4x4 Pike Awning is very straightforward. Please note the item is universal and is designed to work on either a bed rack or roof rack. To the extent you have any questions please feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.
Truck Brigade is proud to be a leading authorized dealer for Body Armor products which means all authorized purchases are covered by Body Armor's full factory warranty. Body Armor's warranty is a non-transferable limited lifetime warranty and does not cover damage or impairment in any part due to misuse, improper installation, accident or contact with on-road or off-road objects, product modification, improper or inadequate cleaning and/or modification.
Body Armor offers a separate warranty for the finish on the product which is a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. Products that have been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition are void of this warranty.
The warranty process is as follows:
- Contact Truck Brigade to initiate the warranty process.
- Evaluation of the warranty claim.
- Valid warranties will have an RGA issued.
- Return of product to Body Armor facility.
- Purchased product will be either refunded and or credited.