Frequently Bought Together
Overland Gear Guy
- Perfect solution for a multi-purpose storage bag from storing trash to holding firewood.
- Constructed out of a heavy-duty vinyl material that is water and fade resistant.
- Adjustable straps allow for easy adjustment and a secure fit.
- Two versions available to fit your needs: one with the MOLLE Webbing and one with Velcro adjustability with a zipper top flap.
- Measures approximately 18 inches x 25 inches x 6 inches.
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a lifetime workmanship warranty.
"Pack it in, pack it out" is one of the original tenets of exploring what mother nature has to offer. The message here is to not leave trash behind.. The team at Overland Gear Guys has created the trash and storage solution that has typically been reserved for Jeeps, 4runners, and other vehicles with a rear tire equipped; The Truck Tailgate Overland Trash / Storage Bag.
The Overland Trash / Storage bag is multi-purpose, with the ability to serve as a trash bag, bag to store: muddy tools, dirty laundry, firewood, and more! The inner liner is constructed of a thick, durable material that will stand up to whatever you throw at it. This outer shell is made of a heavy-duty water and fade resistant vinyl that will ensure whatever is inside is protected from the elements and serves to be puncture resistant. The adjustable straps and heavy-duty quick release buckles make for easy installation and adjustments. The Truck Tailgate Trash / Storage Bag is available in in a variety of colors including Black, Royal Blue, Coyote Tan, Gray, Orange, Red, and Yellow.
Select between two bag versions:
Version 1: Features PALS/MOLLE webbing to expand storage capacity, has an adjustable upper Velcro hook and loop closure, and 2 lower pockets.
Version 2: Features the same lower pockets as Version 1 but without the PALS/MOLLE webbing. Instead, this would have the Velcro adjustable closure for a zipper top flap with a rain flap.
- Material: Heavy-duty vinyl
- Dimensions: 18 x 25 x 6 inches (Wide x Tall x Deep)
Installing the Overland Trash / Storage bag is a breeze! First make sure that the tailgate and tailgate platform are clean and clear from any debris. This will prevent abrasions and ensure you do not damage your vehicle. Then simply attach the straps and buckle it up. Now you are trail ready!