Frequently Bought Together
- Utilizes (4) 6-watt CREE Amber LED Lights.
- Includes (1) 5 inch x 2.1 inch x 2.4 inch Light Bar.
- Amp draw of 1.9 peak when operating at 13.8V.
- Choose between a spot, flood, or combo beam pattern.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
The Heretic BA-4 Flush Mount Amber LED Light Pod is known as the big brother to Heretic Studio's staple BA-2 Flush Mount LED Light Pod. The 6-series BA-4 Flush Mount Amber LED Light Pod is extremely versatile, often being used anywhere from an optimal chase light to a ditch light, A-pillar light and beyond. These high performance amber LED pod lights are designed and manufactured in the USA, housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light. The Heretic BA-4 Flush Mount Amber LED Light Pod is popularly installed on the front or rear bumpers of trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and UTVS. They can also be used on the sides and rear of roof racks as a chase light. These light pods are specifically designed to align with the curvature of your vehicle or UTV and are best for cutting through foggy and dusty conditions.
Please Note: The BA-4 Flush Mount Amber LED Pod Light does not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Watts: Full 24 watts, driven at 100%
- Lumens: 2904
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 5" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) L 5" x D 2.1" x 2.4"
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 4 lbs each
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 825 lx, Flood: 176 lx, Combo: 500 lx
- Candela: Spot: 82500 lx, Flood: 17550 lx, Combo: 50025 lx
- IP68 Rated: Yes
Installation of Heretic Studio BA-4 Flush Mount LED Light is very simple and can be completed at home with basic tools. Installation of this product can usually be completed within an hour. Included with your purchase will be a set of installation instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and one of our product experts will be happy to assist.