Frequently Bought Together
- Kit includes (1) Amber LED Pod Light; Each light utilizes (4) 6-watt CREE LED lights.
- Amp draw of 1.9 peak when operating at 13.8V.
- Choose between a flood, spot, or combo beam pattern.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
The Heretic 6 Series BA-4 Amber LED Pod Light is the big brother to the extremely popular Heretic BA-2 LED Pod Lights. This light comes packed with all the same great features, but houses (2) additional LED Bulbs per light.
The Heretic BA-4 Amber LED Pod Light feature a patented design that provides you with the highest quality electronic circuitry available on the market. Each light features a CNC Cut 6061 billet aluminum housing and produces 2,904 lumens with an amp draw of only 1.9 peak at 13.8V. Each BA-4 Amber LED Pod Light measures L 5 x D 1.5 x H 2 inches (Brackets not accounted for in measurement) and houses (4) 6-watt CREE LED Bulbs. To ensure rust and corrosion resistance, these lights feature laser cut stainless steel mounts.
When you purchase this kit, you will receive a (1) of the Heretic Studio BA-4 Amber LED Pod Lights. Truck Brigade is proud to be a leading Authorized Dealer of Heretic Studio and offers each of their products with a full manufacturer warranty./p>
Please Note: The BA-4 Amber Lights do not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Watts: Full 24 watts, driven at 100%
- Lumens: 2904
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 5" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) L 5" x D 2.1" x 2.4"
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 4 lbs each
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 825 lx, Flood: 176 lx, Combo: 500 lx
- Candela: Spot: 82500 lx, Flood: 17550 lx, Combo: 50025 lx
- IP68 Rated: Yes
Installation of the BA-4 Lights is very simple and can be easily be completed at home. Installation can usually be completed within an hour. Included with your purchase will be a set of installation instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and one of our product experts will be happy to assist.