Frequently Bought Together
- Heretic's staple flush bezel mount LED light; Perfect for various applications.
- Includes (1) Heretic BA-2 Flush Mount LED Pod Lights; Houses (2) 6-watt CREE LED lights .
- Amp draw of 0.8 peak when operating at 13.8V.
- Choose between a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
The Heretic BA-2 Flush Mount LED Light Pod is the staple flush bezel mount light pod used for various applications, ranging from an optimal chase light to a ditch light, A-pillar light and beyond. These high performance LED pod lights are designed and manufactured in the USA, housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light. The BA-2 Flush Mount LED Light Pod is commonly installed on the front or rear bumpers of trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and UTVS. They are also commonly used on the sides and rear of roof racks as a chase light. This LED Light Pod is designed for foggy and dusty conditions.
The Heretic Pod Light houses (2) 6-watt CREE LED Bulbs. When purchasing, you are able to select the beam pattern that will best fit your lifestyle. These options consist of Spot and Flood. If you're in the market for a flush mount Pod Light, look no further than the Heretic Studio BA-2 Flush Mount LED.
Please Note: The Heretic BA-2 Flush Mount LED Pod Light does not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Watts: Full 12 watts, driven at 100%
- Lumens: 1452
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 3" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) L 3" x D 2.1" x 2.4"
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 3 lbs each
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 413 lx, Flood: 88 lx
- Candela: Spot: 41250 cd, Flood: 8775 cd
- IP68 Rated: Yes
Installation of BA-2 Flush Mount LED Pod Lights is very simple and can be completed at home within an hour. Included with your purchase will be a set of installation instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and one of our product experts will be happy to assist.