Frequently Bought Together
- Extremely powerful amber lighting in a compact and versatile design.
- Includes (1) Heretic Studio BA-2 Amber LED Pod Light; Utilizes (2) 6-watt CREE LED lights .
- Amp draw of 0.8 peak when operating at 13.8V.
- Choose between a spot or flood beam pattern.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed, patented, manufactured, assembled, and supported in the U.S.A.
The BA-2 Amber LED Light Pod is the Heretic Studio staple pod light for various applications from an optimal chase light to a ditch light, A-pillar light and beyond. This high performance amber LED pod light is designed and manufactured in the USA, housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with the best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light. The Heretic BA-2 Amber LED Pod Light is recommended on the front or rear bumpers of trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and UTVS. These lights can also be used on the sides and rear of roof racks as a chase light. When it comes to versatility, the Heretic 6 Series LED Pod Lights take the gold.
The Heretic Pod Light houses (2) 6-watt CREE LED Bulbs. When purchasing, you are able to select the beam pattern that will best fit your lifestyle. These options consist of Spot and Flood. If you're in the market for a compact light that produces powerful lighting, look no further!
Please Note: The Heretic BA-2 Amber LED Pod Lights do not come standard with a wiring harness. Please select from the drop down above if you would like to add one to your order. The harness will include relay, inline fuse, deutsch connector, and a switch.
- Watts: Full 12 watts, driven at 100%
- Lumens: 1452
- Housing: 6061 Billet Housing
- Dimensions: (Light Only) L 3" x D 1.5" x H 2" / (Light w/ Bracket) N/A
- IP68 Rated: Yes
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- LUX at 10M: Spot: 413 lx, Flood: 88 lx
- Candela: Spot: 41250 cd, Flood: 8775 cd
- IP68 Rated: Yes
Installation of the Heretic BA-2 Amber Light Pod is very simple and can be completed at home with basic tools within a hour. Included with your purchase will be a set of installation instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and one of our product experts will be happy to assist.