Frequently Bought Together
DMOS – Alpha Shovel Bag
DMOS – Stealth Shovel Bag
DMOS – Stealth Shovel Mount
DMOS – The Delta Pro Shovel
DMOS – The Delta Shovel
- The award-winning Stealth Shovel features serrated teeth, making it perfect for multi-purpose use; Excellent for use in dirt, mud, snow, hard pack, and anywhere else.
- American-Made from high quality materials to provide maximum strength and durability.
- Powder coat finish ensures rust and corrosion resistance; Available in a variety of color options.
- Supremely stowable; The fully-collapsible design enables this Shovel to be kept in the trunk, under the rear seat, in a DMOS Carry Bag, or secured to your rack via DMOS Mount.
DMOS Collective set out to change the game and that’s exactly what they did with the original award-winning DMOS Stealth Shovel. Designed with great versatility, the DMOS Stealth is beloved by extreme athletes and survival experts alike. Whether you’re digging out your vehicle from a snow drift or leveling a camp site, the Stealth is sure to get the job done with its purpose-built blade.
Long gone are the days of cheap plastic shovels that break apart when the going gets tough. Boasting the phrase "This ain't your daddys snow shovel", the DMOS Stealth Series is American-Made and constructed from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. To ensure optimum resistance to the elements, the Stealth comes with a powder coat finish. Collapsible down to a mere 18 x 9 x 2.25 inches, the Stealth Shovel is supremely stowable and can fit in a DMOS Bag or mounted via DMOS Stealth Mount. Purchase yours today to take advantage of our iron-clad warranty and Best Price guarantee!
Please Note: The DMOS Stealth Shovel features serrated teeth making it perfect for multi-purpose use. It's fully collapsible and can operate at three lengths, making both big and small jobs hassle-free. We highly recommend this shovel!
- Usage: Multi-Purpose
- Blade Style: Serrated Teeth
- Feature:Ultimate Versatility
- Blade Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Extended Dimensions: 51 inches, 47 inches, or 35 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Temperature Range: 40 degrees - 170 degrees F
- Force: Withstands 3,886 lbs. of force
DMOS Collective designed the Stealth Series Shovels with convenience in mind. The Shovels collapsible design allows it to be ready for use or stored away within mere seconds. If you have any questions regarding the use of this product, please contact us at 888-550-3028.