Frequently Bought Together
- The DMOS Stealth Shovel Mount was designed exclusively for use with the DMOS Stealth Shovel.
- Considered the ultimate compact, rattle-free, mounting solution; Enables you to have your gear on hand at all times but never in the way.
- Secures to a variety of 2 inch applications such as ladders, roof racks, bed racks, MOLLE panels, and much more; Fully customizable by drilling your own holes for additional mounting solutions.
- Designed with an added hasp for use with a padlock of your choice.
- Crafted from T6 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum; Weighs in at 2 lbs. and features dimensions of 16 inches x 10 inches x 3 inches.
Securing your DMOS Stealth Shovel for the adventure ahead has never been more efficient, thanks to the DMOS Stealth Shovel Mount! Designed with versatility in mind, the DMOS Stealth Mount can be mounted to a variety of 2” applications such as Roof Racks, Bed Racks, MOLLE Panels. Spare Tires, Snow Machines and much more. This mount is compatible with the DMOS Stealth Shovel.
This DMOS Shovel Mount is constructed from USA sourced T6 6061 aircraft-craft grade aluminum is the ideal compact, rattle-free, mounting choice for your DMOS Shovel. The backing plate of the mount features pre-drilled holes (or you can drill your own holes for custom mounting solutions). A lynch locking pin is included, however should you prefer added security, the mount features an added hasp that can accommodate padlocks. Truck Brigade is proud to be a leading Authorized Dealer for DMOS products and offers this mount with a full manufacturer warranty and best price guarantee!
Please Note:Included with your purchase will be the mount itself, backing plate bars and the necessary hardware to accommodate up to 2 inch ladders, racks, or bars.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16 inches x 10 inches x 3 inches
- Security: Lynch locking pin included; Also compatible with a padlock.
The DMOS Stealth Shovel Mount is an extremely versatile application. It can be mounted to 2 inch diameter applications, such as ladders, racks, bars, the list goes on. Included with your purchase will be the necessary hardware to secure your Shovel Mount in place. For additional information, please contact us at 888-550-3028.