Frequently Bought Together
- RUGGEDIZED Series features a tightly woven protective sheath to ensure abrasion resistance.
- Constructed from the same materials used in synthetic winch lines, ensuring ultimate strength and durability!
- Individual Deadman Off-Road Soft Shackles have a minimum breaking strength of 30,000lbs.
- Stronger, safer, lighter, and easier to work with than their metal counterparts.
- Sold individually; Price is for (1) Deadman Ruggedized Shackle.
The Deadman RUGGEDIZED Shackle is made in the USA. Each Deadman Off-Road RUGGEDIZED Shackle is exceptionally strong and has a tightly woven protective sheath that makes the shackle very abrasion resistant. Narrower, longer, and with a wider eye than similar rugged shackles, the Deadman RUGGED Shackle has been made to the true off-road enthusiasts’ standard of real-world usage. The Shackle is made with the same materials used in synthetic winch lines and has a minimum breaking strength of 43,500lbs (WLL is 14,500).
Soft Shackles are often preferred, as they are stronger, safer, lighter, and ultimately easier to work with than their metal counterparts. By using Soft Shackles, you are removing metal from your winching system, ultimately ensuring safety for both you and your passengers… and your beloved rig of course! Deadman Off-Road Soft Shackles come standard in the color yellow, and they are sold individually. Purchase yours today to ensure that you are ready for what the next adventure brings.
- Material: Crafted from the same materials used in synthetic winch lines.
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 43,500 lbs.
Deadman RUGGEDIZED Shackles are extremely easy to use! However, as always, there is risk when participating in vehicle recovery. Safety is our first priority, and we request that you contact us with any questions you may have prior to use.