- Provides excellent protection for your lower control arms.
- Designed for 2005 – 2015 Toyota Tacoma trucks.
- Direct bolt-on installation; no drilling required.
- Choose between steel or aluminum construction; bare material or black-powder-coat finish.
- High-quality materials ensure impeccable strength.
Whether you’re new to the offroad scene or a full-blown veteran, common sense tells us that you should always use precaution. Damage can occur when you least expect it and the bill can run into the thousands. This may sound intimidating but don’t fret, as we offer a variety of products that will give your vehicle the protection needed to overcome anything thrown its way. First and foremost, we recommend protecting the underside of your vehicle since it has a high risk of being exposed to deep ruts, jagged rocks, and only the good Lord knows what else.
Protect your investment with RCI’s A-arm Skids. Built with your choice of 3/16” CNC cut steel or 1/4” laser cut aluminum, this RCI Skid is custom made to protect the A-arms of your 2nd generation (2005 -2015) Tacoma with premium quality, fit and finish. Installation is a breeze and can be completed within minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Underbody damage can be very costly. Protect your vehicle with RCI Skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards. Order today from Truck Brigade and receive free shipping along with a full factory warranty!
This product may have a lead time. Please review the current lead times for further information. CURRENT LEAD TIMES
- Material: 3/16" Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
- Weight: Steel (16 lbs.) Aluminum (8 lbs.)
This is a direct bolt on application, which means there’s no drilling required! It is designed to attach to existing factory points. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028.