Frequently Bought Together
- Designed as a vehicle specific applciation for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma.
- Manufactured from high-strength materials; Choose between standard H.R.E.W. or D.O.M. tubing.
- Strong enough to support the weight of the vehicle; Serves as a secure point for a Hi-Lift Jack.
- Sliders come standard with kick outs and without top plates.
- Fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
If you're searching for a set of 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma Bolt-On Rock Sliders, look no further than what CBI Offroad has to offer. When it comes to the manufacturing process, CBI Offroad enables the customer to choose between two different tubing options which consist of the standard H.R.E.W. or upgraded D.O.M. In addition to choosing the material of your CBI Rock Sliders, you also have the ability to choose to receive them as bare material or with a black powder-coat finish. The CBI Offroad Tacoma Trail Series Bolt-On Rock Sliders come standard with a kickout design for added protection, which also doubles by providing an aggressive appearance to your rig.
While these CBI Offroad Rock Sliders were certainly designed to handle the abuse of off-road adventures, they also are capable of serving a second purpose. That purpose being that each Tacoma Rock Slider has been designed with the strucural integrity and strength needed to be used in conjunction with a Hi-Lift Jack. In other words, these Toyota Tacoma Bolt-On Rock Sliders are strong enough to support the weight of the vehicle! If you're looking for a set of Tacoma Rock Sliders that will provide your rig with optimal protection, look no further than the CBI Offroad Bolt-On Rock Sliders!
Please note: H.R.E.W (Hot Rolled Electronically Welded) is the standard option. D.O.M (Drawn Over Mandrel) is an upgraded option that is slightly stronger than the H.R.E.W option.
- Material: Steel (H.R.E.W or D.O.M)
- Finish: Bare material or black powdercoat
Installation of the 3rd Gen Tacoma Trail Bolt-On Rock Sliders can be completed at home if you have the appropriate tools. Please note that this application has been designed as Bolt-On only. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!