Frequently Bought Together
- Excellent choice for added protection for your 2nd Gen (2005-2015) Tacoma.
- Choose between standard H.R.E.W. or D.O.M. tubing.
- Available with or without kick outs and 100% bolt on installation.
- Fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
If you are searching for a set of Bolt-On Rock Sliders, look no farther than what CBI Offroad has to offer. When it comes to the manufacturing process, CBI allows customers to choose between two different tubing options, these options consist of the standard H.R.E.W. or upgraded D.O.M. Customers also have the choice of receiving their product with or without Kick Out. Included with your purchase will be grade 8 mounting hardware and easy to read instructions. While these Rock Sliders were designed to handle the abuse of off-road trails, they also serve a second purpose. They were built to provide the strength you need to lift your vehicle with a hi-lift jack. What more could you ask for out of a product? Upgrade your 2nd Gen Tacoma with both style and function by ordering a set of Rock Sliders today!
Please note: H.R.E.W (Hot Rolled Electronically Welded) is the standard option. D.O.M (Drawn Over Mandrel) is an upgraded option that is slightly stronger than the H.R.E.W option.
- Material: Steel (H.R.E.W or D.O.M)
- Finish: Bare material or black powder-coat
Installation of the 3rd gen Tacoma Bolt-On Rock Sliders can be completed at home with some general tools. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!