Frequently Bought Together
- Provides superior protection for your 2014-2021 (Gen 2) Toyota Tundra.
- Includes rear skid plate.
- Steel construction ensures maximum strength.
- Available as bare material or w/ a powder-coat finish.
- Hassle-free installation; hardware and instructions are included with your purchase.
- Quality fabrication and made right here in the U.S.A.
Whether you are an experienced off-road enthusiast or someone who simply enjoys occasionally venturing off the beaten path, you should always protect your vehicle. CBI Offroad is known for designing some of the most durable pieces of body armor throughout the off-road community, some of which are their CBI Toyota Tundra Rear Skid Plates. This CBI Offroad Tundra Rear Skid Plate package is a great way to protect the rear underside of your 2nd Gen Tundra from deep ruts, jagged rocks, and anything else that gets thrown your way.
CBI Toyota Tundra Rear Skid Plates are manufactured from high-quality steel, offering you strength that is second to none. When purchasing your CBI Offroad Skid Plates, you will notice that you can select from the drop down whether you would like to receive them as bare material or with a black powder-coat finish. Each CBI Skid is made vehicle specific, ensuring precise fitment. Installation is straightforward and can be completed at the comfort of your home with basic tools. Your trucks underside is vulnerable during off-roading, so why risk it? Protect your Tundra today by ordering these CBI Tundra Rear Skid Plates.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Bare or black powder coat.
Installation of CBIs 2nd Gen Tundra Rear Skid Plates is very simple and can be completed at the comfort of your home with some basic tools. Each order comes with easy to follow instructions. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!