Frequently Bought Together
- Constructed from 14 and 11-gauge steel; ships as bare steel.
- Designed to work with various sized cans; NATO, Midwest, and Sceptor.
- Simple installation; Can be completed at home w/ necessary tools.
- Provides a safe and efficient way of carrying your Jerry Cans.
- Utilizes a strap and tensioning buckle system to hold cans tightly to the carrier.
- Designed and fabricated right here in the U.S.A.
This C4 Fabrication Dual Jerry Can Carrier is constructed from 14 and 11-guage steel, providing the durability needed to endure many years of harsh use. This Dual Jerry Can Carrier weighs in at only 21 lbs. and features dimensions of 19 inches tall x 14.25 inches wide, 15.125 inches deep. It will easily accommodate a variety of Jerry Cans, such as NATO, Midwest, and Sceptor.
Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind, the C4 Dual Jerry Can Carrier utilizes a strap and tensioning buckle system to ensure that your cans always remain secure, even when trekking across harsh terrain. In regards to the installation of this Dual Jerry Can Carrier, it couldn't be much simpler. Its innovative design provides you with the option of bolting it onto a flat surface at the bottom or back of your carrier. It features mounting holes that are square cut, to allow for the use of carriage head bolts from the inside. This provides you with a smooth surface on the outside for the Jerry Cans to sit. Included with your purchase will be all necessary mounting hardware, straps, and buckles.
Please Note: The C4 Fabrication Dual Jerry Can Carrier ships as bare steel. Powder-coat finish is not available.
- Material: Made from 14 and 11-gauge steel.
- Finish: Bare material.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19 inches tall x 14.25 inches wide x 15.125 inches deep.
Installation of this C4 Dual Can Carrier is simple and can be completed at home if you have the necessary tools. Installation typically takes roughly 1 hour to complete. Included with your purchase will be all necessary mounting hardware, straps, and buckles. If you have any questions regarding the installation, please feel free to give us a call!