Frequently Bought Together
- American made, tested, and designed for off-roaders by off-roaders.
- 10-foot Tree Hugger allows you to safely winch yourself out while leaving mother nature untouched.
- Coated in a tough Cordura covering for added web protection.
- 100% polyester webbing that is 3 inches wide and 10 feet long with a 47,000 lb. rated break strength.
- Reduced eyelets for easily attaching a joining shackle.
The saying is "Failure to plan is planning to fail." while nobody plans to get stuck, you certainly don't want to be caught without the proper recovery gear like the 10-Foot Tree Hugger by Bubba Recovery Gear. Over the years Bubba Off-road Recovery Gear has become synonymous with made-in-America quality while also becoming the best friend of anyone who has ever gotten unexpectedly stuck in the sand, snow, or mud.
The 10-Foot Tree Hugger by Bubba Rope is designed as an attachment point for your winch that won't leave a mark on mother nature. The 3-inch wide 10 feet long Tree Hugger is made from 100% polyester webbing that is then coated in a tuff Cordura covering for added protection and ensure the Tree Hugger lasts for years to come. The Tree Hugger has an impressive breaking strength of 47,000 lbs so you can be sure this will hold up to the weight of your vehicle.
Truck Brigade is proud to be an authorized dealer for Bubba Recovery Gear and their full line up of recovery accessories. The 10-Foot Tree Hugger is American made, tested, and designed in response to customer's needs. So, what are you waiting for? Be prepared when you set off on your next adventure with the Tree Hugger by Bubba Recovery Gear! If you have any questions on this product or any other, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team.
- Material: Polyester Webbing
- Diameter: 3 Inches
- Length: 10 Feet
- Rated Break Strength: 47,000 lbs.
No Installation needed! Unbox and put the Bubba Rope 10-Foot Tree Hugger to use. Easy as 1-2-3 so you can spend more time on the trail and less time preparing for your adventure.