Frequently Bought Together
Baja Designs Squadron-R Racer Edition LED
Baja Designs Squadron Racer Edition LED
Baja Designs XL-R Pro LED Light
Baja Designs XL Racer Edition LED High Speed Spot
Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition LED Light
- 4 High Intensity LED's produce 4,300 lumens at;40 watts
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
- Offers 20% dimming feature with a powder coated bezel and anodized bezel.
The XL Racer Edition features powerfully bright LEDs ready to cut into the night to ensure your vision is unobstructed. They say that the path less traveled is the more rewarding and with Baja Designs XL Racer you can now take it with confidence. The XL-R Racer Edition throws light 40% further than the Pro increasing your ability to see obstacles before you get to them. These lights are meant to be used in conjunction with other beam patterns. These lights have the exact same functionality as the XL Racer Edition but with a rounded face for different applications.
The XL-R Racer Edition is available as a pair or single light, come with mounting brackets, and a wiring harness is included with the pair so you are trail ready. Don't let these small lights deceive you as they deliver 4,300 lumens from 4 High Intensity LEDs. Powder coated, anodized bezel, and over 49,000 hours of life expectancy, these lights are designed for the long haul. The XL-R Racer Edition features a spot beam pattern so you can see what the trail ahead holds up ahead.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs XL-R Racer or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inches
- Weight: 2.45 lbs.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing; 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs XL-R Racer Edition lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.