Frequently Bought Together
- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- 4 LED's produce 3,150 lumens at 26 watts
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
- Provides everything you'd expect from Baja Designs at a price that is perfect for anyone to add additional lighting to their rig.
The Squadron-R;Sport;features powerfully bright LEDs ready to cut into the night to ensure your vision is unobstructed. They say that the path less traveled is the more rewarding one and with Baja Designs Squadron Sport you can now take the trail on with confidence without breaking the bank.
The Squadron-R Sport is priced as a pair, comes with mounting brackets, and a wiring harness so you are trail ready. Don't let these small lights deceive you as they deliver 3,150 lumens from 4 LEDs. Powder coated, billet machined bezel, and over 49,000 hours of life expectancy, these lights are designed for the long haul. The Squadron-R Sport provides the durability and strength you have come to expect from Baja Designs at a price that offers affordability. The Squadron-R Sport LED Lights are ideal for near field, side, backup, or scene lighting. Something else that is important to note is that the Squadron Sport and Squadron-R Sport offer the exact same specs except that the Squadron-R comes in a traditional rounded styling that can be a fitment for many aftermarket bumpers that feature a 4 inch opening.
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light.The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 &5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs XLSport;or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 3,150;Utilizing 4â€¯LEDs;
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A;
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing:;Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.