Frequently Bought Together
- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- 4 High Intensity LED's produce 4,300 lumens at 40 watts
- Housing designed to disperse heat and allow air to travel from the front to rear.
- Projects light the same distance of an 8 inch HID
The Squadron Racer Edition features powerfully bright LEDs ready to cut into the night to ensure your vision is unobstructed. They say that the path less traveled is the more rewarding and with Baja Designs XL Racer you can now take it with confidence.
The Squadron Racer Edition throws light 40% further than the Pro increasing your ability to see obstacles before you get to them. These lights are meant to be used in conjunction with other beam patterns. The Squadron-R Racer Led Light has the same specs as the Squadron Racer Led Light, the Squadron-R features a traditional round face for different applications or needs.
The Squadron Racer Edition is sold as a pair, comes with mounting brackets, and a wiring harness is included so you are ready to hit the trail. Don't let these small lights deceive you as they deliver 4,300 lumens from 4 High Intensity LEDs. Powder coated, anodized bezel, and over 49,000 hours of life expectancy, these lights are designed for the long haul. The XL Racer Edition features a spot beam pattern so you can see what the trail ahead holds up ahead. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs Squadron Racer or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing;4 High Intensity LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs Squadron-R Racer Edition lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.