- Modern styling with some of the most advanced LED technology out there.
- Utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDs to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts; 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produces 1,140 Lumens at 10.5 watts per side.
- IPT provide an incredible 200-degree spread of usable light.
- Housing designed to disperse heat; "Direct Ducted Cooling" allows the air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear.
- Designed exclusively for the demands of high-speed driving features a tight pattern that provides higher visibility at greater distances.
The LP9 Racer Edition Lights from Baja Designs combine modern styling and performance with some of the most advanced LED technology available on the market. Created for those who need a lighting solution for high-speed driving, the Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition Lights feature a tight pattern and provide higher visibility at greater distances.
The LP9 Racer Edition LED Lights feature 9 forward projecting LEDs which produce 11,025 lumens at 105 watts and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. This IPT technology ensures that the Baja Designs LP9 Lights provide a 200-degree spread of useable light.
The engineers over at their facility have engineered these Baja Designs LED Lights to feature a housing that is capable of outstanding heat dispersion. "Direct Ducted Cooling" allows for air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear, ultimately allowing the LP9 Lights operate much more efficiently and cooler than many other LED Lights. Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition Lights are available with your choice of a clear or amber lens.
If you have any questions about the Baja Designs LP9 or any other Baja Designs products feel free to reach out to one of our product experts via phone, chat, or email.
Please note: A wiring harness is not included. A custom wiring harness or an aftermarket harness with a 4-pin deutsch connector and 4-mode switch will be required to access all of the light's functions.
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.2 x .45 inches
- Dimensions: 8 inch diameter; 3.25 inches deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Installing the Baja Designs LP9 Racer Edition lights is rather straightforward. These lights can be used on bumpers, roof racks, as ditch lights, and much more. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our product experts.